Choose RDBK Whole Sardines as an excellent consumable raw bone option for dogs and cats.
- Whole Sardines can be fed as a meal replacement, and served semi-frozen.
- They include meat, connective tissues, joint cartilage, fat, bone and sometimes a small amount of marrow.
Consumable raw bones are typically safe for complete consumption, though individual pets may have specific limitations. These bones can nutritionally boost a pet’s diet and even serve as a meal replacement for some pets. Other benefits include:
- Source of Calcium: Offers a rich source of calcium and other vital minerals, including phosphorus and magnesium.
- Dental Health: Effectively cleans teeth and massages gums
- Mental Stimulation: Provides an engaging endorphin-releasing activity for mental stimulation.
RDBK Whole Sardines are a great raw bone option for healthy pets to promote dental health and provide a rich source of dietary calcium and other essential minerals.
Ethically sourced, human-grade, and wild-caught sardines
Suitable for dogs and cats of all sizes
Suitable for all chewing styles, including gentle chewers, aggressive chewers, and gulpers.
Do not cook
Always supervise your pet when feeding any bone
Raw bones are an essential and necessary part of a quality raw diet. Not only are they a natural source of calcium but they also help clean teeth, strengthen jaw muscles, and promote oral health and hygiene. They are truly nature's toothbrush!
Furthermore, chewing on bones is like a jigsaw puzzle for pets. It helps release endorphins and provides hours of mental stimulation.
If your pet cannot tolerate raw bones, be sure to include a meal that contains bone in it 3-4 times per week. Alternatively, you can add a quality natural sourced calcium supplement to their diet.
When choosing a raw bone for your pet, please note these important tips:
- Before you feed a consumable bone, please review the Safe Feeding and Handling Guidelines on the label.
- Always choose bones larger than your pet's mouth capacity to avoid choking.
Supervision is always recommended when provided any chew/toy to your pet.
Never feed cooked bones!!!