The Clickit Terrain Dog Harness was rigorously tested to include the same dynamic crash testing that ensures the performance of child safety restraints. Using DUKE 2.0, Sleepypod’s crash test dog that measures crash forces when moving forward in a collision, Clickit Terrain performed to Sleepypod’s high safety standards.
It is light and easy to use without sacrificing safety. New shock absorbing webbing sleeves work with a broad padded vest and unique infinity loop design for more safety in the car.
The same shock absorbing webbing sleeves make Clickit Terrain comfortable for use as an everyday walking harness. Reflective patches on the rear can be interchanged with service patches for working dogs. Clickit Terrain can be used with an optional Terrain Saddlebag pack.
• Strength tested for use as a walking harness
• Crash tested for use as a car seat belt
• Three-point design for use in rear passenger seat secures a dog’s entire torso
• Broad, cushioned, energy absorbing vest for safety
• Shock absorbing sleeves
• Quick connection and release when used as a car seat belt
• High strength metal slide buckles
• Rear reflective patches for night visibility can be interchanged for service patches or custom patches
• Front reflective logo for night visibility is non-removable
• Loops for quick connection and release of optional Terrain Pack