Unflavoured - Hemp Infused Pet Oral Drops 30mL
300mg per bottle
- Hemp terpene infused oral drops
- Made with beneficial MCT oil (derived from coconut oil)
- Ideal for larger dogs and cats
- Fast-acting alternative to treats
- Effective relief from all forms of general inflammatory and neuropathic pain
- Reduces stress and pain while promoting relaxation
- Controlled dosing
- Unflavoured liquid, ideal for our furry friends who don't like other flavours
- Easy to administer
- Provides relief from pains associated with old age or health ailments
- Beneficial for skin & coat issues like dandruff
- Reduces anxiety & improves mood
- Restores youthful vigor
Ingredients: MCT Oil, Hemp Terpenes.
When it comes to dosing, we always recommend that the animals begin with roughly 0.1mg/kg, twice a day, and slowly work their way up until they are receiving 1 mg/kg, once a day. For example: Your dog weighs 22 lb/ 10 kg, we should be starting him at 1.0mg/twice a day, and then slowly increase the dosage until he is receiving a daily total of 10.0mg
Cats, believe it or not, can tolerate more oil, mg per kg, than a dog as their systems are that much faster.
We recommend cats start with the 120mg bottle and administer 1/8 - 1/4 of the dropper full, twice a day. When dealing with anxiety, let's try starting with 1/8 of the dropper, we can then increase if we need to. If your cat is in pain, it would be best to start with 1/4 of the dropper. After giving them the oil, watch for signs of improvement.
Improvement: On day 4 you can drop the dosage down to once a day for another few days. In another 4-5 days, drop the dosage to every 2-3 days. You'll know if you need to continue with the once a day dosage or if once every few days or if once a week is enough for your pet.
No improvement: Raise the level by 1/8 dropper and give once a day, for another 3 days. If still no change, increase by another 1/8 dropper and again monitor. Continue slowly raising until the required results are present.
The dosage will differ with each cat. Some cats need the drops once a day, some every 2-3 days, and some are good with once a week. No one knows you fur baby as you do and you'll know how often you'll need to give it to them.
Note: Keep an eye on your cat to make sure they are tolerating it well. Occasionally cats will get diarrhea due to the coconut oil as it may be too rich for them. This side effect will stop after a few days. If required, lower the dosage until it does pass. Their stool should return to normal in 1 or 2 days.