Getting older is never easy, especially for dogs. Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses with age. It is a debilitating condition that can lead to impaired mobility and even hip dysplasia in dogs.
Areas Most Commonly Affected by Arthritis in Dogs
Finding the right supplements for older dogs can be a challenge, but NHV’s supplements are safe to be given along with any vet prescribed medications. NHV Old Timer can be given to dogs of any age. In fact, we would recommend starting the Old Timer at mid-age even before severe arthritis develops, as a natural and effective preventative care regimen.
Beneficial Ingredients of NHV’s Old Timer for Dogs
Six potent herbal ingredients will target the entire body to provide dogs support with joints, spleen, lymph nodes, major arteries.
- Guggul - Targets the joints to help ease painful arthritis symptoms
- Asian Ginseng - Helps to balance the body’s immune system which includes the spleen and lymph nodes. It is also thought to stimulate memory and learning.
- Ginger - With anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, this powerful herb improves circulation in major arteries, easing pain and discomfort, and stimulates the body’s immune system.
- Astragalus - Helps protect the body against oxidative damage.
- Alfalfa - This highly effective herb contains nourishing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and has a high protein content.
- Cayenne - Contains a compound called capsaicin, which helps with pain relief.