Happy Days Raw Goat Milk Daily Enhancer
A probiotic and digestive supplement for cats and dogs. Goat milk is extremely easy to digest. It has shown to help with digestive problems and skin allergies. Goat milk is loaded with essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and enzymes.
Daily enhancer is a unique blend of the best ingredients to enhance your pet's health. Fun as a milk topping or as a frozen treat, it's a nutritious way to encourage fussy eaters.
High in calcium, vitamin A, and omega 3 fats. Anti-inflammatory properties, good for joint health, and an immune system booster.
- Egg yolk loaded with vitamins and omega 3 fats
- Egg shell membrane for joint health
- Cinnamon as an anti-inflammatory
- Ginger for digestion aid
- Chamomile to relax
- Bromelain as an anti-inflammatory
- Papain reduces pain and inflammation
- L. Theanine boosts the immune system
Probiotic Pet Milk for Pet Health
Did you know that foods rich in probiotics can be beneficial for your dog or cat?
Have you tried kefir for your dog? Feeding kefir to your dog or cat can ward off and treat a number of conditions, including:
- possible allergies
- skin and coat problems
- irritable bowel syndrome
- indigestion and other digestive tract problems
- excessive flatulence
- excessive shedding (note that your dog will still shed as much as its breed is supposed to)
- a lack of beneficial bacteria and yeasts in the intestines after a course of antibiotics
- stool problems
- weight problems
- bad breath
How Much Pet Milk to Give a Dog?
For one of the best dog supplements, especially if your dog is eating commercial dog food the guideline is as follows. You can even start with half the amount if you have a canine with a finicky stomach. Please start small so you don't overwhelm the system with all this new goodness. You can increase the amount daily if you choose but start here:
- Small size dogs or cats 1 tsp. - 1 tbsp.
- Medium size dogs 1 - 2 tbsp.
- Large Dogs 2 - 3 tbsp.